Time: 40 minutes
Gluten free, Paleo∙ Serves 6: Seafood
- 6 (6-oz) salmon, fillets
- 1/2 tsp Dill, dry
- 1 lb French green beans
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 2 tsp Parsley, dried
Baking & Spices
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Set aside two large baking sheets.
- In a small bowl, mix together all of the ranch seasoning ingredients.
- Tear off a large sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil that is big enough to cover your salmon fillet at least twice. Add about 20 green beans to the middle of your foil sheet. Sprinkle beans with 1/4 tsp Ranch seasoning. Place salmon fillet on top of green beans. Sprinkle an additional 1/4- 1/2 tsp (depending on how salty/flavorful you like your food) Ranch seasoning on top of the salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over the salmon and beans, and seal your foil packet. Repeat with remaining fish and beans. Place finished foil packets onto baking sheets.
- Put baking sheets into the oven and cook 25-30 minutes, or until fish is just cooked and beans are tender.
Chef Hurn has 20 years of Culinary Experience; most of that being in Luxury Resorts and 4 Star Hotels and on a large scale. Learn about how you can work with
Chef Hurn at