This course takes us through the definition and concept of the Paleo Diet and how to make it work for you. Find skill sets and knowledge on how to feed yourself and your family good wholesome foods without breaking the bank.
Instructor will provide syllabus and all products needed. Student is expected to show up with hair up and out of their face, clean clothes and close-toed shoes. Aprons will be provided. Chef jackets are encouraged.
- Identify local produce and proteins
- Describe what paleo means
- Identify what to look for in fresh produce
- Locate local farms and farmers markets
- Confidently cook with seasonal produce
Length: 1 hour
Requirements: Intro to Culinary Arts Course